CASual Fridays Challenge- Springtime Melody


Morning, it's time for another CAS-ual Friday challenge and this time we'd love to see your CAS creations that feature music and springtime colours.


For my card I've cut a pierced edge rectangle piece of card and applies two colours of Distress Ink- I picked these colours as they reminded me of tulips and crocus flowers. 



After I'd created my background I stamped the lovely sentiment from the Big Treble Stamp Set and then die cut the Treble Clef using the Treble Clef Fri-die. The keen-eyed bloggers out there may spot I used the positive die-cut shape on yesterdays engagement card ;-)



I mounted the panel onto a white base card to finish. Oh, and I also made a matching bookmark!

Thanks for stopping by today, I do hope you can play along!

Rebecca x


1 comment: