Bee Happy!

Hello, happy mid-week hump! Today I've got a little Lawn Fawn card to share with you all.


I've used to small Lawn Fawn stamp sets to create this card. The bee, the dotty heart lines and the "bee" sentiment are from the Bee Mine set and I've taken the "happy" sentiment from the Winter Penguin set.

Once I'd stamped my images straight onto my base card I stamped and coloured a second bee, which I fussy cut and popped up on 3D  Pinflair gel.


To embellish the card I added Stickles glitter glue, a few sequins and a strip of spotty Washi tap.

Thanks for stopping by today, 

Rebecca x x x




Challenge Inspiration:
Lawnscaping Challenge- CAS
Less is more- little ones 
Papertake Weekly- anything goes




11 comments:

  1. Love this Rebecca! Made me smile as soon as I saw it :D xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely super Rebecca, love that tiny bee!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so sweet, great design. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A gorgeous and sunny card Rebecca and great take on the little ones challenge
    Thanks so much for sharing and taking part.
    Sarah xx
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this! The glitter is oh so prettyand your design is just flawless!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Rebecca this is oh-so-cute! Lovely white space and CAS
    Thanks for joining us this week at LIM
    Anne
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  7. SUCH an adorable card! love all of that glitter! and the bee totally POPS on your card! it's adorable! thank you so much for playing along this week with the Lawnscaping Challenge! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute! I love the simple color palette and layout! The bee and sequins makes me smile! Thanks for playing the Lawnscaping Challenge!
    -Samantha

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beautiful card! I really like how you added the sequins and made the sentiment shine!! Thanks for playing along with us at Lawnscaping!! :)

    ReplyDelete