Simply Card and Papercraft Magazine.

Morning, just flying by today to share with you a photo of one of my cards that was included in the letters page on this months Simply Cards and Papercraft magazine. I'm sure you know how much I love the feather die the gave away for free with last month's issue- well I emailed them to share a card I made (this one) and they published it!! Yay!!

 Oh, and this month the free gift is some Clearly Besotted Stamps!!! (However, I must say, whilst they ARE Stephanie's beautiful designs I'm afraid, with them being free gift, they aren't the same quality. Mind you, having said that I have had a quick play with them and they still appear to stamp okay- samples to follow!)


Thanks for stopping by today, I hope you have a lovely day!

Rebecca x

2 comments:

  1. congratulion!
    stamps are very nice

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for making our letters page look pretty! Your card is fabulous! Please feel free to send more in! ;)
    Oh if only we could produce free gifts to the same quality of Stephanie's stamps...we'd be bankrupt! LOL! Though I can assure you that I tested many samples from many different manufacturers within our budget and I'm hoping I picked the best one! All of the CBS DT created their samples using it and said they found it stamped well. Phew! xx

    ReplyDelete