Pink and silver (again)

Morning, I'm back again with a card using very similar colours to yesterday. This time, although I've stuck to the same colours- black, silver and pink, I've used the black as the base card colour which I think makes it a it more dramatic.


I've also used some old favourites to create his card, the thanks work die from Papersmooches and the small circle burst die from Memory Box. I used the circle die to cut the card base and then a added a panel of silver card behind this. Next I cut the sentiment from Pink Doodlebug, textured card and adhered over the die-cut area with Pinflair glue gel. Finally, I used the glue gel to attach the gems.


Thanks for stopping by today, 

Rebecca x x x

Challenge Inspiration:
Less is more- black, metallic and one other colour (pink)
Cute card Thursday- anything goes
SSS Wednesday challenge- anything goes 


6 comments:

  1. Just beautiful, Rebecca. This colour combo is always a winner xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore this colour combination Rebecca and thanks for sharing another super CAS card at less is more.
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous - loving the drama of this card! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning card Rebecca, love the colour combo and stunning design xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous Rebecca - one of my favourite colour combos!!

    Thanks for joining in the fun at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.

    Hugs,
    Caryn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. More super work Rebecca... this is so striking!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete