Papersmooches GDT

Hello, I'm back with another project as part of my January GDT with the Paper Smooches blog- how adorable are these fruit people?


I used the Fruit People Dies along with the Cute Fruit stamp set. To start with I stamped the fruit onto the matching die cut shape using Hero Arts Shadow inks- I used two different but coordinating dies on each fruit piece to add some depth and shading.  Then I added the cute little faces and all of the other elements like arms, feet, leaves etc.



I attached the fruit people (with holding hands) using 3D foam just above the sentiment- which is also from the Cute Fruit set. I think this card would make a really nice non-soppy Valentines cards. 

Thanks so much for stopping by!!!

Rebecca x x

Challenge Inspiration:
CASology- NBUS (3 out of the 4 Hero arts ink pads were opened and use for the first time when I made this card-i've had them for months but they were still in the cellophane wrappers-shame on me!!!!)


Papertake Weekly Challenge- its all new (see above about ink pads)


12 comments:

  1. This is just fab Rebecca, I plan on getting this set inky today too. Love the depth of colour on the fruit :)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card! There's got to be some sort of 'smoothy' related joke to go with these cuties, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooh! I love this! Your shading looks fantastic and really adds dimension to those gorgeous little fruit people. Thanks so much for joining us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This fruit couple totally caught my eye. Love the glasses on the pear ;) Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I looked it up, Rebecca, and I found out that there are no fruit people in Blogland cuter than your two fruit people!! I love everything about them and, of course, the perfect sediment! This would also make a great non-sappy anniversary card! Thank you so much for playing in the joint CASology and NBUS Challenges and linking in both places!! Have a great weekend!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ackkkkk THEcutest fruits ever!!!! Thanks for joining us in the CASology NBUS challenge this week! So glad that you did!

    ReplyDelete