Paper Smooches GDT- I Love you BERRY much!

Morning, it's Wednesday already- the week is flying by and before we know it it'll be Valentine day. So with that in mind, for my last GDT project with Paper Smooches blog I've made a lurrrrve card for that special someone ;-)


To make this card I took a sheet of Patterned Paper (MME I think) and stamped the "punny" sentiment using the brand new Sassy Script alphabet stamps. It's such a great font with a mixture of thicknesses, styles and upper and lower case letters. I used a red and grey Memento inks to coordinate with the tones in the patterned paper. The ink colours are from this weeks ColourQ challenge. I attached the panel of paper to the slightly wider, cream base card using foam pads.


I've also added the strawberries from the Cute Fruit stamp set (which, as I biologist I do feel obliged to point out aren't actually berries as they don't contain a single seed inside the, intact their "seeds" are on the outside so therefore they are classed as an accessory fruit-  I'm a geek/nerd I know!!!)


Anyway, back to the craft. I've stamped the fruit in red ink, then I added the green leafs and stems and finally the white dot "seeds". To finish the sentiment on the card I stamped the "I love you" from the Blissful Banners stamp set. 




This is a bit of a different style for me but I still think it's very CAS despite all the detail- what do you think??


So there you go, that's my fourth and final GDT project for the PS blog- I've really enjoyed working with such wonderful products. As I'm sure you can tell I adore PS products and being asked to by the January GDT has been a dream come true. What a great start to crafting in 2015- fingers crossed for more happy news soon.


Thanks for stopping by today, I really do appreciate it!


Rebecca x


Challenge Inspiration:
ColourQ  #277
Shopping our stash- love me do (the stamps are new but I've had the paper in my stash for ages)
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge- anything goes


8 comments:

  1. Berry beautiful card - now I´m hungry ;-) .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet card! Thanks for joining us at colourQ!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super card! I love how you have stamped right on the design paper! Thanks for playing along with the Shopping Our Stash crew this week for our "Love Me Do" challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous design! Thanks for taking the LOVE ME DO Challenge this week at Shopping Our Stash!
    Hugz,
    Chana, DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh what a fabulous Valentine card.
    Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    Luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  6. those strawberries are adorable! and i LOVE the mix of fonts for the sentiment :) thank you so much for playing a long with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just adorable! I love your sweet sentiment and your strawberries are just too cute. Thank you so much for playing along with us at ColourQ, hope to see you again next week.

    ReplyDelete