Paper Smooches GDT- Get Better at Warp Speed

Hi, it's my third GDT for the Paper Smooches blog- I've been loving my time with the team!



For this card I used my distress ink and a circular sponge, blending tool. I applied the ink in a circular pattern on purpose to make the space/blackhole feel- I think it works quite well! Next I used the stars die from the Space Dies set to cut stars out of the card. I added the sentiment from the Space Cadet stamp set. I attached the panel onto a white pearlescent card base with a gold shimmer- it looks gorgeous in real life with the stars shimmering through!!


The cute little alien is also from the Space Cadet stamp set and then cut using the matching Space Cadet dies.


I think this would make a great card for a guy or even a child who was ill!

Thanks for stopping by today, 

Rebecca x

Challenge Inspiration:
Sweet Stamping Challenge- Masculine 


5 comments:

  1. This is brilliant Rebecca, love the circular inking, so eye-catching :0)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in love with your card Rebecca! It makes me smile and that little green moster is the cutest! :-) Congrats on your guest designer spot over at Paper Smooches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely male card, thank you for joining us this week at Sweet Stampin'. Debbiex

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a fun card, love the black hole and stars background and the super cute alien! Thank you for joining the fun over at Sweet Stampin' this week and I hope you'll join us again soon, love Jacky x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a fab CAS card. I love the stamps you've used and your colouring of it. Just perfect for our 'Masculine' challenge this week. Thank you for sharing and joining in with the fun at Sweet Stampin’ this week and good luck. Hugs Janine xx

    ReplyDelete