New Beginnings

Morning, hope you are well. I''m here to share a card with you that I made for the Less is More challenge where the theme is "One layer card- New Beginnings. I've made this card with someone in mind who is thinking about moving to another county to live rather than just on their holidays!

I've used two Clearly Besotted sets (Sky's the limit and Going places) to make this card- along with lots of making, inking and water colouring (oh and a touch of Wink of Stella on the clouds).


Sorry the picture isn't very good- I tried to get away without putting up my light tent- just goes to show how much difference it makes!!!

Thanks for stopping by today- I've got quite a busy day ahead with school work and lots of DT cards to make!!

Rebecca x x

14 comments:

  1. Great card Rebecca and I love the CBS sets you've used. I did toy with the idea of using going places too.
    Thanks as always for taking part
    Sarah
    Less is more

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, love the image !! I have also started to follow you !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice make - my hubby would LOVE this

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just lovely Rebecca!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  5. Terrific card, certainly makes my ShowCASe! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the water colouring - a beautiful soft effect!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this. Great coloring - I have a loong way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a fabulous card, your cloudy sky is brilliant.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card - love the clouds!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi, this is super! Saw your lovely card on LIM blog. Ruby x

    ReplyDelete