Heartfelt Thanks

Evening, just whizzing by to share a card I've made with the free Clearly Besotted stamps I mentioned that came with this month's Simply Cards and Papercraft magazine. 



 For my card I die cut a large, stitched edge, rounded corned die from MFT and cut a piece of white card stock. 


Next I stamped the sentiment in Versafine ink and then added the kaleidoscope of butterflies- I stamped them in Black Memento and coloured them with Copics. 



To embellish the card I coated the butterflies with Wink of Stella and added colour-ordinated tiny gems to the body of each one. 



I Love how this card turned out- more samples to follow soon!

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you are having  lovely weekend, 

Rebecca x

p.s. what do you think of the new photo background I've used today???

Challenge Inspiration:
Simply Less is more- Little ones (I've used lots of little insects and loads of tiny gems)

14 comments:

  1. Oh fabulous! I bought the mag yesterday and haven`t played with the stamps yet. You`ve inspired me to get inky.
    Lynne xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonderful card
    great background

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! Love your butterflies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally stunning Rebecca.
    Live all those pops of colour
    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whoops forgot to say thanks for playing along at less is more!
    Sarah xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful, beautiful butterflies! Very uplifting!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab-u-lous! This is absolutely stunning!!! I've shared it on our FB page - I hope you don't mind! ;)
    Love the new background too!
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Amy, I don't mind at all! x

      Delete
  8. I love this card with those colors.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such a pretty card! Love the pretty coloured butterflies.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love these little butterflies Rebecca, I must get my set out too!
    Lovely card!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful colours Rebecca and so stylish!
    Thanks for joining us this week at LIM
    Anne
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card, I love what you have done with the butterflies. Great new background too xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Stunning card! Fabulous butterflies, beautiful CAS design!
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete