Happy New Year and an announcement!

Hello- welcome to 2015, I hope it is a good one for everyone. I don't really "do" new years resolutions but I do always have in mind a few changes or goals for the next year. As well as having a personal goal or two I also have things relating to craft that I'd like to achieve. One of these goals was to do more crafting and more blogging (I'm not being too ambitious and saying I'll blog everyday) and as part of this I wanted to get myself onto few DTs having resigned from all but Craft Mojo last year. And I have..... woo hoo, just before Christmas I finally got to let you know I was a newly appointed Girl Friday for CASual Friday stamps and today I am super excited to let you know I'm part of the Addicted to CAS DT- can't tell you how much I'm looking forward to working with the other super talented ladies on both of these teams. 




Here's a little celebratory card I've made to mark the New Year and my new crafty adventures! It's a shaker card that I've made using some printed acetate I've literally had for years- think it came in a kit from QVC (shock-horror!!). I've also done some shading with ink to give the look of a Polaroid phone frame.


Thanks for stopping by today, I hope you've had a lovely time over the hols!

Rebecca x

6 comments:

  1. Welcome to the team Rebecca! I am in love with this shaker card. Awesome!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. super pretty shaker!
    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful
    Happy New Year

    ReplyDelete
  4. Way to be living your goals, Rebecca! Congratulations!! Your shaker is sensational!! Happy New Year! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so excited that we'll be working together at ATCAS! I'm looking forward to your creations and getting to know you. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Huge congrats, Rebecca! Looks like 2015 will be a crafty year! I love your designs so look forward to seeing lots more from you :) Beautiful CAS shaker too.

    ReplyDelete