Get Whale Soon

Hello, Happy Thursday!! Today I've got a get well card made which I think would be ideal for a man.


To make this card I used the "wave" and the"Bubbles" image from the Paper Smooches Surf and Turf stamp set in various green, blue and aqua Distress inks. Next I spritzed on water and splattered ink across the card.


Next, I stamped the Whale from the Surf and Turf set and with a bit of masking I also added a hat from the Noggin Toppers stamp set and of course a nice layer of Wink of Stella too. The sentiment is also PS but I added a hand-drawn cross and the "whale" sentiment was added with a small Dovecraft alphabet set. 

The photo frame was cut using a lil' inkers but I bought it from eBay!!

Thanks for stopping by today!!




Rebecca x x

Challenge Inspiration:
Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge- Inky Background
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge- guy thing
Freshly Made Sketches #168
Cute card Thursday- just for laughs (punny sentiment)

13 comments:

  1. Your card is so very cute and it looks like it was a lot of fun to create!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is so cute! I love the image!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't this just the cutest?! I'm loving the whale and sentiment, but that inky background? WOW! just the right amount of splatter to make it all feel under the sea without overwhelming. Beautiful work! Thank you for sharing, and for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just too, too adorable! Your background looks amazing and that whale? Too cute! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my this is soooo unique and adorable! I love the way you made the ocean! Your coloring is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just adorable!!! Thanks so much for sharing it with us at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog!!! - Ashli :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I adore the sea that you created with various stamps and spritzing! Perfect backdrop for your whale nurse??!! Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Totally cool. I really really like this card - super fun!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous! I love the background; distress inks have recently found their way into my life and I am in love! :) Thanks for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Totally love this Rebecca - great CAS design.
    Thanks for joining in the fun at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    Hugs,
    Caryn

    ReplyDelete