Free Feather Die (again)

Morning, today I'm sharing another card made with the free feather die that I love so much. I've cut it our a metallic card again, as it worked so well in silver I just had to try it in gold. 






I've added a few sequins, vellum and gold cord with two of the die cut feathers to give a bit of a electric-CAS style- is that a thing??? (Well it is now) 



I'm super pleased with this card- I really do love this die and infant I ordered another magazine that had the matching stamp and stencil- samples to follow at some point!!! 

I hope you are having a lovely day, see you soon, 


Rebecca x


4 comments:

  1. A fabulous card - I really like the gold feathers. Having seen your cards, I've also bought the magazines with the die and stamp set but haven't played with them yet!
    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohhh I'm really glad to hear that- honestly I never normally use the free gifts but this one is a keeper!! Thanks for letting me know. Rebecca x

      Delete
  2. Stunning! Works brilliantly in gold and looks sumptuous, Jo x

    ReplyDelete