Chickens!!!

Hello, happy Tuesday, and as promised I'm back with more chicken themed crafting!



This is a little gift I made for my parents ( as I mentioned yesterday they have quite a few chicken of their own). I've made a sign for their chicken shed which includes a calendar and a co-ordination chicken-themed note book. Both items feature the adorable chicken from the Paper Smooches Cubby Chums stamp set. 


Probably not my best crafting but they loved them and that's what really matters!

I'll be back tomorrow with some more Paper Smooches as I'm sharing my first project as the January guest DT for the Paper Smooches!!!

Rebecca x x

3 comments:

  1. Such great fun and eye-catching creations.
    Love that set from paper smooches and perfectly coloured here
    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete