Celebrate with cake





Morning, I'm back with another card made using some of my most recently purchased SU products. 


For the background I stencilled through the SU stars stencil with some yellow and orange Memento ink and then added a little bit of glossy accents to a few of the stars to make them shine. 



The sentiment is also from SU, a set called "Big Day". I stamped it onto a die cut square and then added a touch of colour with some copies, again in yellow and orange. Finally, I put a layer of glossy accents on the word "cake" and after leaving it to dry it was completed!!



I love how "fresh" this card turned out- really makes me smile!

Thanks for stopping b today, 

Rebecca x x x

Challenge Inspiration:

CASology- birthday
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge- anything goes
Addicted to stamps- CAS


11 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card - I love all those pretty stars:) Thank you for joining us this week at ATSM xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card. Love the falling stars and how you did the sentiment. Thanks so much for playing along at CASology this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful birthday card...love all those wonderful stars! Great sentiment! So happy to have you join us at ATSM!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is totally gorgeous Rebecca!! I love the fresh colour and the sentiment goes really well wiyh the star mask! So glad you love all your new goodies! :D
    Lizy xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is totally gorgeous Rebecca!! I love the fresh colour and the sentiment goes really well wiyh the star mask! So glad you love all your new goodies! :D
    Lizy xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! it is gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at ATSM.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card!! I love the dimension on the sentiment and starts!! Thanks for playing with at Addicted to Stamps and More!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great playful feel to your card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantastic card Rebecca! Thank you for joining us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous CAS card! I love all the cute stars and the colours are so cheerful.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    hugs
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete