CASual Fridays watercolour and love

Hello, it's Friday and I'm soooooo looking forward to the weekend AND I'm also looking forward to seeing the new entries in this months CAS-ual Friday's challenge! This month we are asking to see your CAS creations with a love theme and incorporate watercolour!


And here's my creation........


To make my card I've been quite creative with my supplies (even if I do say so myself!!!). First of all I took some watercolour card and stamped the hearts - to do this I first had to make my stamp! I made my heart stamp by cutting a piece of blending foam using the heart die from the Shuffle Fri-dies set. I was super impressed with how easily the foam cut AND there's some great news at the moment this and ALL the other Fri-dies have 20%!!!

The next step was to "ink up" my homemade stamp, I did this with some red watercolour paint that I simply applied to my stamp with a paint brush.


After I'd stamped the hearts up the side of the card I added lots of splatters and spritzes of watercolour paint and gold shimmer. Finally, I've added a sentiment from the Heart Beats stamp set.



So there you go, I hope you're feeling a little bit inspired and want to play along with us over at the CAS-ual Fridays Challenge blog and maybe treat yourself to some dies from the shop.

Thanks for stopping by today, 

Rebecca x

6 comments: