CASual Fridays Challenge- Felt and sequins

Morning, can't believe we are in 2015 already AND it's my first challenge post as a Girl Friday for the CAS-ual Friday Challenge DT. For our first challenge of 2015 we'd love to see your CAS (clean and simple) creations that feature felt and sequins. 


For my card I cut several felt flowers using the Loving Blooms Fri-dies- a little bit of tip for cutting felt, be patient and run in through your machine a few times to make sure it cuts properly. I layered the flowers up and stuck them together using a wet glue- to finish the flower I added a little yellow sequin. 


I addded the layered flower onto a fishtail banner and then used London Fog and Tuxedo Memento ink to stamp the sentiment- the "happy" is from the Shenanigans stamp set and the "Birthday" is from the In the Cards stamp set. 


 To finish I added a few more of the sequins around the sentiment.

Thanks so much for stopping by today and I do hope that you take part in our challenge- I look forward to commenting on your beautiful CAS designs over the next few weeks- you have until Jan 23rd to take part so that's plenty of time to get creative!!

Rebecca x

5 comments: