Addicted to CAS- World

Hello, it's a super exciting day today as it's the first Addicted to CAS challenge on 2015 and my very first challenge as part of the design team- wooohoooo, so lets get started!!! For this challenge we are asking to see your CAS (clean and simple) designs inspired by the code word "World"



This week our sponsor is:



And the prize is 12.50 euro (1 stamp set)  to our winner.


For my card I made a die-cut Earth using the Papersmooches Space Dies and added a sentiment from the Paper Smooches Space Cadet set. I made the sentiment go around the Earth by applying a gentle curve to the sentiment stamp as I applied it to the acrylic block before stamping.


Thanks for stopping by and if you can please pop over to the Addicted to CAS blog and see what the rest of the DT have been up to, or even better, play along with us!!!

Rebecca x x x

15 comments:

  1. This is simplicity at its best Rebecca, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great start to your DT Rebecca, I love the total CAS look to your card...Perfect!!!
    Hugs Mau xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfection! Awesome start to what looks like is going to be a fabulous term! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your die cut globe and how you curved the sentiment on this card! Awesome CAS design, too! I'm really looking forward to working with you on the team, Rebecca!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on the DT Rebecca! You had the perfect die and stamps for the challenge - love that globe!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the soft blue and green on the world die cut :) perfect CAS card !!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Rebecca and welcome to the team!! So happy to have you with us ... your CAS designs are AMAZING! This card is so sweet! Loll xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fabulous CAS card!! So glad to have you on the team!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well, you know how to kick your first DT post off don't you! With a BANG. Perfectly CAS and just brilliant, Rebecca. Welcome to the team!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this die and you have the perfect sentiment, Rebecca! I love how it curves around the diecut!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely CAS...just perfect!

    regards
    Jan.x

    ReplyDelete
  12. How clever to bend your sentiment to frame your world! I have never thought to do that but it really looks great and what an awesome way to get more use out of the sentiments! Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love this!!! so inspirinf, I MUST join in too!! I found the BEST stamp and sentiment too to join in!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Rebecca, welcome to the team - it is wonderful to have you along with us. I LOVE this card. The globe has so much texture and I love the way the sentiment frames it in a circle. Fabulous card.
    Hugs
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete