Addicted to CAS- Hugs and Kisses

Morning, happy Saturday!!! I'm back with another love themed card for the latest Addicted to CAS challenge where the theme is "Hugs and Kisses".


To make my shaker card I first cut the heart shaped aperture using a Sizzix die, then I added a sheet of clear plastic behind this before adding lots of 3D foam. 


I filled the shaker section with lots of sequins and some clear diamond-like table crystal which I found in my local bargain shop (Home Bargains).  I think you can see just how sparkly these little gems are in this sunny photo!


To finish the card I added a tripple-cut Paper Smooches "love" die cut sentiment and some glitter card die-cut hearts which are also from Paper Smooches.


So there you go, I hope you are feeling a little bit inspired and fancy playing along with us- I'm looking forward to seeing all your beautiful CAS creations!!

Thanks so much for dropping by today, 

Rebecca x x x 

14 comments:

  1. Wow Rebecca this card is brilliant. Love the colours and the sparklies in the shaker. Dont think I've ever seen metalic like sequins. Yummo

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely shaker heart with all the sparkle! love the pink die cut sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous shaker Rebecca, I love the use of clear with pinks :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really LOVE all the sparkle inside this beautiful heart and your soft pink die cut sentiment is the perfect touch, Rebecca!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So stunning with those added diamond gems!! Gorgeous shaker card~

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hmmmmm! Yummy CAS and gorgeous. X

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful heart shaker, Rebecca! I love the soft colors inside! A great find at the bargain store! Hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love me a shaker card and this is amazing. LOVE it, love it, love it! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this Rebecca! The small diamonds in the shaker are great!! I want some too! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. So pretty Rebecca!! Great job with the shaker card ... love the combination of sequins and the clear crystals --- so pretty and sparkly! Loll xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Rebecca this is such a stunning shaker card! I love the crystals in there. They make it look so elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Rebecca, i love this soft and fabulous shaker card. The white hearts are the perfect finishing touch
    hugs
    jaydee

    ReplyDelete