Hello, happy New Years' Eve, Eve!

Hello, happy New Years' Eve, Eve! With only two more days left in 2014 I've taken some quiet time to have a big sort out in my craft room and in the process I found some as-yest unused items from Clearly Besotted- so i thought I'd use them.



This card uses the CB Elegant Butterflies stamps and dies along with the "thanks" sentiment. 



I'm really pleased with the way this card worked out- love the blues, aquas and black together. I'm also really pleased with the photos- it's amazing what a bit of natural light will do!!!

Thanks for stopping by today, 

Rebecca x x x

8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you! Hope you have a happy new year!! x

      Delete
  2. Looks fabulous! I love blues and aquas too, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jo! Thank for all your support in 2014 and I hope you have a happy new year!! x

      Delete
  3. This is beautiful. I love it! Gotta "pin" this one! :) hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, Miss Lady!! Happy New Year!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! Have a Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so pretty :) Hope you have a very happy new year !

    ReplyDelete