Craft Mojo Christmas Pop up card

Morning, It's time for another Craft Mojo post!! There are not many Mondays left before Christmas so I decided to make my parents Christmas card yesterday. I made my Mum and pop-up box card for Mothers day in March and she still has it on display so I thought I'd make another one for her and my dad.



In case you don't know how to make these pop-up box cards they're really easy. I just fold a piece of A4 card into 4 sections (score every 7cm which gives you 4 panels and a little overlap for sticking it together). Then you cut 3 of the 4 sections down to half size (approx 10.5cm) and leave 1, the back at full size. Then I covered all the visible parts with Lawn Fawn Snow Days Christmas paper.


Inside the "box" you need a few additional strips of card to attach your elements to, this gives the depth to the card. The Polar bears, the cup and the sign are all from the Cool Day MFT stamp set and the other elements are from the Christmas Cuteness set.  I tried to colour all the images with similar tones to the paper.



I also used the Papersmooches stiched border die to make snow snowdrifts to cover up the supporting card strips that each of the stamped elements are on. To embellish the finished card I added MFT die-cut snowflakes, Doodlebug Sequins, a paper bow cut using the MFT Dainty Bow die, Stickles glitter glue and some Doodlebug gems and pearls



I REALLY love how it turned out, I hope Mum and Dad love it just as much!!

Rebecca x x 

Challenge Inspiration:

Sweet Stamping challenge- let it snow
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge- anything goes (Lawn Fawn)
Simon Says Stamp Monday challenge- holiday cards



9 comments:

  1. Thank you for joining in this week at Sweet Stampin with your lovely card, good luck. Debbiex

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love this one, the colours are gorgeous and I love the images!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea!! I love how you combined all the elements together!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful creation! Love all the fabulous details and great color scheme. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi Melly! this is precious, I luv the pop up box, darlin! I am so glad you played along with Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    sparkle & shine *~*

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cute! I love the colors you chose! Those bears are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a sweet snowy box card - just perfect for our challenge this week. I just looove those stamps and papers - they're so cute. Thank you for sharing and joining in with the fun at Sweet Stampin’ this week and good luck. Hugs Janine xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love, love, love this box card - great colours and super cute bears too! I'm sure your Mum will love it!! Thank you for joining our 'Let it Snow' challenge over at Sweet Stampin' this week and I hope you will join us again soon, love Jacky x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cute! Love all the snow peeps! Thanks for joining along with the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge! http://cupcakescreations.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete