Birds on a wire

Hello, hope you're okay- I've finally broken up for Christmas and I'm so relieved. Having said that I have a super manic few days ahead of me both in the real world and in blogland!!! Anyway, for today I have a thank you card to share with you. 





I've used the Rockin Robon stamps and dies from Clearly Besotted. I've very simply stamped the characters onto their coordinating die cuts using various Memento inks. Then I've arranged the Robins along "wires" made using Papersmooches stitched dies. The sentiment is also from Clearly Besotted. 




This card was inspired by (dare I say it???) a M&S Christmas card someone else sent me!!!

Thank you very much for stopping by today and I REALLY hope that you'll call back tomorrow!!!

Rebecca x x

Challenge Inspiration:
Less is more- Family  

10 comments:

  1. Great card. Have a wonderful Christmas & New Year xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've cased M&S cards before now too Rebecca!
    This looks awesome.
    Have a great Christmas!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun card, delightful family of robins!

    Seasons Greetings

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a clever way to make the 'wires' Rebecca! Fab card
    Merry Christmas and a happy new year
    Anne
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  5. Actually I also sometimes see a commercially produced card and CASE it - I bet your card has improved upon the M and S one. It's contemporary and fun.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Rebecca this is stunning and I'm slightly peeved!!!! ;-) but only because I'd a similar layout planned for a Christmas card for my blog in a couple of days! Hahahahaha - great minds think alike!
    Love the take on the challenge
    Have a fabulous Christmas and New Year and thanks as always for sharing and taking part.
    Sarah
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  7. I know exactly which card you mean :) ..... great job!! Love those jolly little robins. Enjoy the festive season. xx

    ReplyDelete