Winter landscape

Good afternoon, I hope you're well, today I have another Christmas card to share with you. 



I used some curve edge die to cut the "snowdrifts" from some Doodlebug 6x6 paper, I also cut the tree landscape using a Clearly Besotted die. I cut the trees again from some green paper and stuck these on top. The sentiment, which is also from Clearly Besotted, was curved slightly to match the shape of the layer it was stamped on. 



Next I layered these up using very think foam and added them to the base card- the background was created using a Memory box die called Silent Snowfall. Finally, I added silver glitter paste to the edge of each layer and quite a few little clear gems.

I really like how peaceful this card turned out.

Rebecca x

Challenge Inspiration:
Less is more- More than one tree

7 comments:

  1. This is stunning Rebecca. Love how you've used the strips of DP in such a CAS way to make the snow mounds and trees. Clever idea.
    thanks so much for taking part
    Sarah
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the simple elegance of your design

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very stylish and striking card Rebecca, love those snowy slopes
    Thank you for joining us at Less is More
    Anne
    LIM Designer

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is great Rebecca, the use of the different papers is really effective!
    Super job!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the beautiful simplicity of your card. Great use of the DP.

    ReplyDelete