Thanks a million snowmen!!

Evening, two posts in one day eh??? 



I love this card, it didn't quite turn out how I planned- in fact it started out as a one layer card but I didn't like it which is why I cut it down.The card is based on the sketch from the latest Papersmooches sketch but when I set off making it I went with it being in a portrait orientation and then I decided to turn it from so it was landscape......it's funny how things can turn out isn't it?? The snowmen are from the Freezy Fellas set and the sentiment is from the Blissful Banners set (bot of which are on offer at the moment).



I also added the Doodlebug paper and hoped the panel up on the side. I also popped the sentiment banner up on 3D foam. I think what I like the most is how the colours just pop!!! It's also quite cool how the snowman look pretty 3D!!!


Thanks for stopping by today, 

Rebecca x x x

p.s. the Doodlebug paper and sequins and the Papersmooches stamp sets can all be purchased from Craft mojo and at the moment Sally is offering free postage for orders over £10!!!!

Challenge inspiration

Papersmooches sketch www.papersmoochesstamps.com 



9 comments:

  1. LOVE this Rebecca! Such a fun card! Thank you so much for your kind comment. I haven't been well sadly :( I have finally just got a new post up on my blog today though :) I just wanted to say I really appreciate you seeing how I am, thank you so much xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute and a fun layout Rebecca.
    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is seriously so adorable. Those little stacked snowmen melt my heart! Thanks so much for playing with us at PaperSmooches Sparks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is my favorite of all the cards on the PS Sparks challenge, good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wanted u to know how much I love this card! Meant to get over here and comment before now! Congrats on ur win! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome card! Love it⛄️

    ReplyDelete