Shine bright like a diamond

Evening, hope you're well!

I'm just dropping in with a non-convectional christmas card I've made- it's non-traditional in the sense it doesn't really reference Christmas directly but I've gone with more of a festive theme incorporating stars! I also think the purple and blue ink gives it a wintery feel- what do you think???




So, to make the card I masked of a little strip and ink it up with Distress inks, then I stamped some Wplus9 stars in white ink- I also added some WoS on top. Next was the die cut star strip (MFT Blueprints 18) down the side of the inked panel. 


Finally, I added the sentiment (Wplus9) and just a few of the die cut stars coloured in with a silver pen.

Thanks for stopping by today, 

Rebecca x

Challenge inspiration:
Simply less is more- starry, starry, night (one layer)
CASology- festive 

17 comments:

  1. What a pretty and festive card. Those silver stars really add such a dash of glitz. Thanks so much for playing along at CASology this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful card, I love the masked panel.
    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your wintery card Rebecca and it's perfect for sending those that celebrate the holidays but not necessarily Christmas. Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely CAS card and I love the idea of the die cut stars down the side of the focal panel! Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another fabulous and gorgeous starry sky card Rebecca
    thanks again for taking part
    Sarah
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another terrific one Rebecca, great stars here!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  7. SMASHING make and love your stamped star image too

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello Rebecca!!! LOVE this shining card (perfect for the Inkspirational challenge too...!) Thanks for joining us!!! Yay, so lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  9. A really pretty card Rebecca! Those shiny stars and super festive!

    ReplyDelete
  10. A lovely CAS card and a very appropriate sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Saw you card in the LIM gallery and popped over for a close look - the stamped/sponged panel is gorgeous and I love that row of die cut stars.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely contemporary card Rebecca!
    Thanks so much for your LIM entry
    Anne
    Less is More Designer

    ReplyDelete