Congratulations shaker card!!

Evening, it's been quite a nice day here today and I've managed to get a little bit of crafting done- yay!! So I thought I'd share I shaker card I've made.....


This was a really simple one once I'd decided on my design. I stamped the Papersmooches sentiment and then embossed it with gold glitter embossing powder. 


Next I lined up where I wanted to cut my stars out, I did this using some MFT dies.


Then I added acetate to the back f the card, followed by 3D foam tap, loads of gold sequins and finally another piece of cream card to keep all the "shaker" bits in the correct place.

Finally, I added a few extra sequins on to the front.

Can't quite believe it's December tomorrow, have you put your tree up yet? We haven't, although I've been making Christmas cards for weeks now I'm just not quite feeling in a festive mood just yet.

Thanks for stopping by, 

Rebecca x x 

Challenge inspiration:

Papersmooches sparks- anything goes  www.papersmoochesstamps.com
Paper players- tic tac toe (stars, die cut and glitter)
Less is more- 200th challenge, theme celebrate (well done ladies, congratulations!!) 





17 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Rebecca! I love gold with white, so classy! Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this, Rebecca - stars and sequins are always a winning combination for me! I'm not feeling festive yet either but did make the Christmas cake today :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rebecca this looks super, very celebratory!
    Thanks so much for joining our 200th Challenge at Less is More
    Anne
    LIM Designer

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yikes Rebecca I love this card. Ooozes class and elegance and perfect for a celebration.
    No Christmas tree up here yet but I'm in the midst of having the bathroom re-fit so not really in the mood for 'decking the halls' so to speak! Hopefully in a week or 2 I might be!
    Thanks so much for joining our special 200th challenge this week and for your continued support.
    Sarah xx
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such an elegant classy card Rebecca, I love the colour and all the pretty stars. The gold sequins are the perfect finishing touch too. Not got our tree up yet, I try and wait until two weeks before so I don't get sick of seeing it lol. I do love Christmas though ;) Viv xx
    Guest LIM Designer

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning card, I've never made a shaker card but this just might be the inspiration I need to have a go! So elegant.
    Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  7. just fabulous, love it!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fun shaker card! Great idea. Thanks for joining us at The Paper Players.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning card! So simple and yet so FUN! Thanks for sharing this with us at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is absolutely stunning Rebecca... what a striking shaker card!
    We appreciate the congrats too.
    Thanks so much for joining in on our celebratory week!
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous shaker card Rebecca! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Rebecca I just love the simple elegance of this card - and a shaker is always a winner in my book! Thanks for joining us for tic-tac-toe over at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love this, what a great shaker card!

    ReplyDelete