Birthday Stars

Hi, just a quick one from me, yet another one layer card from me this week!!



For this card I embossed the bottom of this card with an embossing folder that I'd inked up with some blue distress in first. Then I applied yellow ink to the stars and added a bit of stamped detail to some of the stars.


I carried on stamping the stars above the embossed panel around the sentiment. Finally, I added a length of twine to divide the two halves of the card, I also added a little bit of Wink of Stella.

Thank for stopping by today, 

Rebecca x

Challenge inspiration:
CAS on Sunday- ribbon or twine 
Simon Says Stamp Wed Challenge- seeing stars 

4 comments:

  1. Adorable card! Love the embossed stars and the entire design!!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute & fun!! Love all the stars!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card! great colours, Thank you for joining us at CAS on Sunday. Luv, Wilma

    ReplyDelete