Wplus9 Christmas Wreath

Morning, Happy Monday- can't believe we are well on our way through October and as much as I hate to say it we really do need to get making Christmas cards.




Today I have a lovely clean and simple card using the Wplus9 Woodland Wreath stamp and die set. It's such a beautiful and elegant set, perfect for making effortless yet stylish cards, I think this will be the set I use for my husband to send to his clients!!



I used Memento Love Letter ink for the red berries and Hero Arts Forever Green and Green Hills. To embellish the wreath I added a few red gems and a lick of Wink of Stella here and there!

Thanks for stopping by, 

Rebecca x x 

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful wreath and an elegant Christmas card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so stylish, Rebecca. Lucky hubby having handmade cards to give to his clients! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely card - very stylish.
    Kath x

    ReplyDelete