Trick or Treat???

Evening, I've been busy tonight after doing some marking I managed to make my Halloween treats for the teachers and assistants in my department- I always like to make them a little gift for the end of each half term.



Here I've used a set of sizix banner dies along with some Clearly Besotted Halloween products. I really like how they've turned out, and once I got the initial design sorted it was quite quick and easy to make them in bulk!

Thanks for stopping buy today, 

Rebecca x

Challenge inspiration:
Shopping our stash- Halloween 
Paperback weekly challenge- Black, white and one (orange in this case)

5 comments:

  1. Fab treat bag! Love the wee bat!! Thanks for playing along with the Shopping Our Stash crew this week for the Halloween challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable treat bag! Cute critters. :) Thanks for joining us at Shopping Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete