Scary Spider!

Hello, gosh I can't believe how fats this week has flown by, but all in all I'm glad it's over! 

Today I'm sharing a card made with some lovely Clearly Besotted products- last week I was VERY lucky to win a gift voucher during their 2 year anniversary blog hop and today was the first day that I've managed to find some time to play with the new goodies I bought.



I've been busy making Halloween goodies for all the members of my department and this is a little card I've made to be given alongside. It's very simple really, I've only used one colour of ink too, the main thing I like about this card is that the spider is just "hanging" on the twine, h's not actually stuck down and I like that he can just a move a little in breeze!



Thanks for stoping by today!!

Rebecca x x x

Challenge Inspiration:
Simply Less is more- little creatures
Sweet Stamping Challenge- Halloween


10 comments:

  1. Brilliant CAS card...love the stamps!
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab Halloween card thank you for showing us at Sweet Stampin' this week. debbiex

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great card Rebecca, I love the dimensional web and that cute spider!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love everything about this card, especially the way the spider hangs. Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is SUPER Cool Rebecca.
    Love it for Halloween! Neat, CAS & Creepy
    Thanks as always for joining the challenge
    Sarah
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  6. A great CAS card Rebecca. Love that little spider hanging from the web.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a stylish spider, lovely CAS creation
    Thanks for joining us at Less is More
    Anne
    LIM Designer

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a fab CAS Halloween card. I love the black and white - very classy looking card. Thank you for sharing your card and joining in with the fun at Sweet Stampin’ this week and good luck. Hugs Janine xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantastic CAS card. Nice design. Love the litle spider.

    ReplyDelete