Photo book

Morning, I've got a little something different to share with you today. Inspired by Neets from "Neet and crafty" I decided to order a photobook containing pictures of my cards. I like the idea of being able to flick through it for inspiration but also show it to other people so they can see what kinds of cards I can make. 



I only ordered it yesterday but while I wait for it to arrive I have a link to a digital version which I thought I'd let you see. All you need to do is click HERE.

I got mine with £15 off as a new customer AND got cashback through Quidco- you can click HERE if you'd like to make yourself one too. 

Thanks for stopping by today, 

Rebecca x


3 comments:

  1. It's fantastic Rebecca and a superb idea. Thanks for suggesting it and Anita too. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yours looks amazing, Rebecca. Glad I could inspire you, I find it's such a great way to keep a record and give people ideas for designs they might want. Thanks for the link too :) xx

    ReplyDelete