Newsprint snowflake

Hello, happy Wednesday! Even though it's been half term I've been struggling to get crafty things done with so many other jobs on my list, not to mention the terrible migraine I've been suffering with! Anyway, not to worry, here's a little Christmas card which I made for this weeks Less is more Challenge- use Newsprint. 



I n case you can't spot it the newsprint is on the MME paper that I've cut the snowflakes from (using a new Clearly Besotted die). The sentiment is also from Clearly Besotted.



Thanks for stopping by today, 

Rebecca x

13 comments:

  1. Poor you, migraines are truly horrible - I hope you feel better soon. Love your card, such a lovely combo of colours, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely CAS card - hope you feel better soon.
    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just gorgeous Rebecca, I love the mix of colours and textures.
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card, hope your Migraine soon subsides !!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super CAS card, it felt a bit spooky, my card is something like this too.

    Warm hugs
    Maarit

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the simplicity of this card, perfect and cool!
    //Mill@n

    ReplyDelete
  7. A fabulous CAS card, love it!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  8. How stylish Rebecca, the twine really makes it pop.
    Hope you're feeling better
    Thank you so much for joining us this week at Less is More
    Anne
    LIM Designer

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card Rebecca, love the design. I hope you feel better soon xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hope you're feeling better ...... beautiful card I love the CAS design. xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. A beautiful CAS card. Love all the textures.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sorry I didn't get to you last week Rebecca with being away but thanks for joining the challenge.
    A super CAS and gorgeous card
    Sarah
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  13. gushing over the simple details of this card :)

    ReplyDelete