You were meant to SPARKLE!!! 5W5D day#3

Hello, it's Wednesday and the half way point of this week's 5W5D using the very versatile MFT dynamics Blueprtints #18. 

I've kept this one super simple, I've used the diagonal dies cut cut some gorgeous pink vellum and then add a simple sentiment in the gap. To finish the card I've added some die cut stars embellished with sequins. BTW I attached the vellum by adding a tiny dot of Tombow glue behind the little glossy dots so the glue doesn't show! AND because it's very dotty it's perfect for the Creative Inspirations challenge- "going dotty"!


I love the fact that this design can be used time and time again and all I'd need to do is swap the vellum for some different patterned paper and add a different sentiment. 




Other Supplies:


If you've visited me before and seen a 5W5D you'll already know that every comment has a chance of winning a £5 Craft Mojo voucher. Unfortunatley, the lucky winner from week one hasn't claimed their prize so after a re-draw the Lucky winer from week 1 is........


Congratulations, please get in touch to claim your prize. I'm also waiting for the winner from week 2 to get in touch. You have until the weekend to claim your prize before it is re-drawn.

Thanks for stopping by,

Rebecca x

4 comments:

  1. A fab card - it really does sparkle!
    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello!
    I came to see your card and I saw my name!
    Thank you!
    Your card is very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another fantastic make Rebecca. I was wondering how you'd adhered the vellum and then you answered in the post! Just perfect.
    Sarah xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card and wonderful colour combo. Thanks for joining us at Wednesday’s Creative Inspirations. I hope you get to join us again for our next challenge. Agnieszka

    ReplyDelete