Rockin Robin

Morning, I'm afraid it's a flying visit this morning as I have a tonne of school related stuff to complete today. However, I dod have time to show you a card I made yesterday....



This little cutie is from the Simon Says Stamp/ Clearly Besotted Colaboration set for Stamptember- Cute Christmas Characters, which only available during sepetember from SSS. I was very lucky to have some vouchers to spend so I treated myself! It was my first order from SSS, and although I was very worried about postage costs and customs etc. the whole process was fantastic, I can't recommend them highly enough and I'll definitely be making another order in the future!!




Anyway, thanks for stopping by today. I'll be back tomorrow with a Craft Mojo post but no 5W5D this week. However, I do have the winner from last weeks comments which is.......


Congratulations!

Rebecca x

Challenge inspiration:
Less is more- Face the music and dance!

19 comments:

  1. Love this little cutie!

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never win anything!! Thank you so much you've made my day.
    I was just popping by to say what a fantabulous card - love the simplicity as always Xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Susan, congratulations! Please drop me an email so I can get your voucher to you. Rebecca x

      Delete
  3. Hola Rebecca.
    So sweet you card, perfect CAS design.
    Regards from Palma de Mallorca

    ReplyDelete
  4. This one Rocks Rebecca!
    Too fun and cute
    Thanks so much for sharing and taking part.
    Sarah xx
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahaha,, this is super cute Rebecca :-) totally love this rockin' robin :-)

    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super little robin, great card.
    Lynne xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card, such a super cute robin.
    Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  8. What wonderful colouring on this fabby little robin Rebecca.
    It 's a great card.
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh adorable, and beautifully coloured.
    Rosey x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very much humor in your sweet card!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Rebecca what a super card - it rocks!
    Thank you so much for joining us this week at Less is More
    Anne
    LIM Designer

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is such a cute card - love it ;)))
    Elisabeth

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love this cute little guy! xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a cute little musical robin - a great CAS Christmas card!

    ReplyDelete
  15. An adorable CAS card, such a cute little robin and fabulous design.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Superb! The robin is so cute and the card is amazingly CAS - love it!

    ReplyDelete
  17. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete