New Home 5W5D#4

Hello, happy Thursday. Welcome to day 4 of my second week of 5W5D, this week I'm focussing on using the cute, festive stamp set called "Giddy Gumdrops" from Papersmooches 

For the next project I've really tried to think "outside" of the box and make a completely non-Christmas card using these festive stamps. I admit I've added quite a few other bits to this card but I got a little carried away with the scene. As you can probably tell I've trimmed the sweeties off the roof of the gingerbread house after stamping it on the patterned paper. 


Other supplies:



Hopefully I'll see you tomorrow and thank you for visiting! Don't forget someone to leave a comment if yod like to be in with a chance win a £5 voucher for the Craft Mojo online shop at the end of the week.

Rebecca x x x

Challenge Inspiration:
Papersmooches sparks challenge- anything goes (http://www.papersmoochesstamps.com) 





5 comments:

  1. You are too clever Rebecca.... You'd never know this card was made from the same set. Ultra versatile.
    Sarah xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great card - so different from the others you have made with this set.
    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rebecca, This is a beautiful card, Love the PP house and the scene you created!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Clever using wood grain paper to make it a regular house :)

    ReplyDelete