Happy Halloweenies

Hello, its my firth and final day of this week's 5W5D and I thought I'd make another Halloween card with the Blueprints #18 from MFT

As you can see I've used the diagonal panels again and pop them over a patterned paper which you can just see peeping through. I've also utilised the little fishtail banner and stamped the spider on it. The sentiment is stamped onto the narrow strip which I've cut at and angle to fit across the card.


Other Supplies:


I've really enjoyed using this die set this week- like I said at the start they are so versatile as they have so many dies in. They are also really good for mixing and matching with your existing stamps and dies.

Thanks for stopping by today, 



Rebecca x x 

Challenge Inspiration:
My time to craft- Halloween

4 comments:

  1. Another stunning make Rebecca and love the Halloween theme.
    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another great card - thank you showing the different ways to use this die set.
    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the CAS look of your card.

    Thanks for playing along at MTTC this week :)

    ReplyDelete