Happy Birthday!

Morning, sorry about the few days absence! Today I've got a card made with a new word dies from SSS and some TH Distress Glitter. I woke up this morning with the idea for this card in my head, I think the "flutter" cue card from CASology was still floating around in there. And I couldn't believe it when I spotted the challenge over at Less is more was to use mostly words! And as it's a SSS product it'd be rude not to link up with the SSS Wednesday challenge too. 




As you can see I've simply cut the sentiment from kraft paper. The happy has been stacked up 4 times but the birthday is just a single layer and I've only adhered to the card base in a couple of sports to give it dimension and movement. 

To finish I added the wooden stars and dots of glue which were then covered with a shower of the Distress glitter. I hadn't planned for the happy to get coated in glitter too but I guess the glue wasn't quite dry- as it happen I really like how it looks.


Thanks for stopping by today,

Rebecca x

16 comments:

  1. A really eye catching card, love how you've attached the birthday. Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these words cut from kraft, great card for a guy even with the glitter :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun card! I've been looking at those SSS dies - I think you've convinced me to purchase them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like your 'glittered' happy Rebecca so I'm thrilled it got caught up in the sparkles
    Superb card and eye-catching too.
    Thanks so much for sharing and taking part.
    Sarah xx
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a simply brilliant card !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brilliant and clever take on the cue word! Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super CaS card. Love the die cut words.
    Lynne xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous glittery card Rebecca, love it!
    Thanks so much for joining us at Less is More
    Anne
    LIM Designer

    ReplyDelete
  9. gorgeous!! love this card!! thank you for playing along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely card Rebecca, it looks so delicate!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great card! Love the scattered glitter.

    ReplyDelete