Halloween 5W5D

Hello, today I have a Halloween card for my second day of this week's 5W5D. 


For this week I have decided to use a die set rather than a stamp set as my product to focus on. The set I am using is Blueprints #18 from MFT




Other Supplies:


Thanks for stopping by again and don't forget there'll be a luckily winner of a £5 Craft Mojo voucher again this week. 

Rebecca x x 

Challenge Inspiration:
My time to craft- Halloween
Papersmooches Sparks- picture inspiration  http://www.papersmoochesstamps.com



6 comments:

  1. A great card and good use of the dies.
    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cute image, love it!

    Thank you for sharing with us at My Time To Craft this week, good luck!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is too stinkin' cute! Love it! Thanks for joining us at My Time to Craft Challenge Blog. Hope to see you again!
    Ema
    DT Member

    ReplyDelete