Craft Mojo DT and 5W5D week 3

Morning, time for another Craft Mojo DT project. I can't believe this is my third week back at school and my third week running 5W5D mini series! Thanks for all your support and comments.

For this week I have decided to use a die set rather than a stamp set as my product to focus on. The set I am using is Blueprints #18 from MFT. The blueprints die sets are really useful, each of them contains a selection of different dies that can be used in a variety of ways. Better still each set comes with some suggested layouts- they are really useful and can daily be found on the MFT website or through a search on Pintrest. 




For the first card of the week I have actually decided to use the sketch from the MFT Wednesday stamp club challenge. As I've said before I really like using a sketch when I'm struggling to make a card.


I've really tried to use the dies as the focus of the card, there is only a little bit of stamping for the sentiment. The dies are cut from Doodlebug papers and paired with some co-ordinating Doodlebug card and a little paperclip. And in case you were wondering how I cut the little white sentiment strip.... I cut the card using the long strip die from the set and then re-cut it using the same die overlapping the edge of the first die cut . 


Other Supplies:


OK there you go, thanks for stopping by again. I;m very grateful for all your kind comments- don't forget there'll be a luckily winner of a £5 Craft Mojo voucher again this week. 

Rebecca x x 

3 comments:

  1. This is fantastic Rebecca. I don't have this blueprints set but have another one which so far I've not tried using without a stamped image so can't wait to see what you come up with over the week.
    Sarah
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fabulous card and I'm looking forward to seeing the rest of the mini series this week.
    Kath x

    ReplyDelete