Craft Mojo and 5W5D week 2

Morning, happy Monday. Today I have another Craft Mojo DT card and also the first card of another week of 5W5D. I had such a positive response last week from everyone I decided to do it all again! Incase you don't know what 5W5D is you can see the first posts from last week here but briefly.........over the course of a week I will make 5 projects, 1 per day, using the same stamp set. I'm also really delighted that Sally from Craft Mojo has very kindly donated a £5 voucher for one lucky commenter each week. 



The product I am focussing on this week is this cute, festive stamp set called "Giddy Gumdrops" from Papersmooches . I decided to go for this stamp set because I really do need to start making at least some Christmas cards but although it is a festive set I think it can be used all year round. There is a coordinating die set available for these stamps but I've decided to use just the stamps. 



So for the first card of the week I've decided to make another "obvious" make. I've made a little scene using the gingerbread people, house and a few of the other elements. I've added lots of detail with glitter etc, not very CAS but still quite clean I think. I've also decided to make it an A6 landscape card as I think it works better with the layout. 




Other supplies:




So there you go, week 2, card #1, hopefully I'll see you tomorrow and thank you very much to everyone who visits and leaves a comment- I read and really appreciate every one of them!

Rebecca x x x

Challenge Inspiration:
Papersmooches Sparks- anything goes  

8 comments:

  1. Another week of creation:0)
    This one is gorgeous. Beautiful scene created, love the gingerbread people and their house!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely Christmas scene - the gingerbread men are so cute!
    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute card Rebecca, I love the scene you have created xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is so beautiful Rebecca and such cute little Gingerbread men!
    Can't wait to see what you do with it tomorrow.
    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card, love the snow hill

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another fun week ahead! Love your card, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  7. so beautiful card Rebecca
    cute little Gingerbread

    ReplyDelete