Congratulations- 5W5D day#5

Hello, welcome to Friday!!!

So, today is the last day of this, my second week, doing 5W5D. I've had a really positive response again from everyone- thank you so much! Don't forget today is your last chance to comment on the posts from this week and be in with a chance of winning a £5 voucher to spend at Craft Mojo .

As I'm sure you know by now the product I am focussing on this week is the "Giddy Gumdrops" stamp set from Papersmooches . However, I've decided to make another non- Christmas card. This time I've made a congratulations, wedding, anniversary or engagement card. It even occurred to me that it'd be really easy to use this design for a same-sex couple too! 



I've very simply coloured the characters with watercolour pencils and add a few tiny embellishments. 



Other supplies:


So there you go, week 2 is over, thank again for all your kind words and support. The winning comment will be announced on the weekend. PLUS a little reminder the first voucher still hasn't been claimed so i may have to have a redraw!

Rebecca x x x

Challenge Inspiration:
Cute card Thursday- too cute
CASE study challenge- inspired by the food, the image on white and the pop of red!
Papersmooches Sparks- anything goes  

7 comments:

  1. Another amazing idea Rebecca. Perfect wedding card.
    Sarah xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute and sweet wedding card with those tiny embellishments!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another lovely card - you're so creative with the same set of stamps.
    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I Love this one! I had a December wedding...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww...this is so cute!!! Love!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooohhh this is so cute, great card. Thanks for joining us over at case stuyd challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so cute card! Thank you for being with CAS(E) Study this week.

    ReplyDelete