Coffee!

Morning, I'm going to be very busy today doing school work BUT I had quite a crafty day yesterday and got quite a few cards made. One of tha cards I made was this one, a second attempt at the "beverage" theme for Less is more


I simply stamp the cup and sentiment (from the PS stamp set Hot Concoctions) using Memento Espresso Truffle ink and then I used gold Perfect pearls mixed with a little water to add some detail. To finis I used various sprays, inks etc to splatter the card and finished with a coffee cup stain made by putting ink on the edge of a storage tub. 


I quite like how much grandly detail this one layer card has..... what do you think??

Rebecca x

p.s. the randomly picked winner of the £5 Craft Mojo voucher from lasts weeks 5W5D is.......



AND if you can pop by next week I'm going to be doing it all again!!!!



7 comments:

  1. Simply cool and love the splatter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab grungy coffee creation!
    Thank you for joining our challenge this week at LIM
    Anne
    Less is More Designer

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card, everything about it says coffee! Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was just thinking about cup rings as I plopped my coffee mug down onto a list of names for a table plan... good job it's not the actual thing!
    Super card Rebecca!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another super beverage make ... complete with 'coffee stains'
    Love your grunge effect - I'm not brave enough to do that!!!
    Thanks again for taking part
    Sarah
    Less is More
    xx

    ReplyDelete