Bear Hugs! 5W5D day #4

Hello!!! It's Thursday and open evening for my school which means a very long day at work. Luckly i've got ahead with my crafting an do have the 4th card of this week 5W5D to share with you. Again I've been using the MFT Blueprints #18 die set and today's card shows off the angled panel dies and the little rows of dots. 


I love how cute this little fella is!


Other Supplies:


Thanks for stopping by today, see you tomorrow for the last 5W5D post of the week!

Rebecca x x

3 comments:

  1. Simply stunning Rebecca. Love the effect of the card piercing.
    Hope work isn't too tiring for our today.
    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Rebecca, I love the bear and great use of patterned paper. Love the dot detail on the panel too xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the bear - he's so cute!
    Kath x

    ReplyDelete