5W5D week 2, day 3

Hello, happy Wednesday. Welcome to day 3 of my second week of 5W5D, this week I'm focussing on using this cute, festive stamp set called "Giddy Gumdrops" from Papersmooches 


Following on from yesterdays project I've made another "sweet" themed project. This time I'ves some the little sweetie stamp and stamped it using Hero Arts ink to create a little patterned section. 


Other supplies:



Right, so that's , week 3, card #1, hopefully I'll see you tomorrow and thank you very much to everyone who visits and leaves a comment- I read and really appreciate every one of them! Don't forget someone will win a £5 voucher to the Craft Mojo online shop at the end of the week.

Rebecca x x x

Challenge Inspiration:

CASology- three (three shades of pink, 3 enamel dots, 3 shapes- rectangle, circle, dots around)


10 comments:

  1. Amazing use of geometric shapes and pink color!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely 'girly' card!
    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another fabulous, sweet and sugary make Rebecca. I've not done a lot in pink recently ... off to have a play!!!
    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another gorgeous card from that sweet set - love it! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your 3 Rebecca, and I LOV pink. Thank you so much for sharing with us at CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so pretty. And, I love how many 'threes' you have packed into this card. Thanks so much for playing along at CASology this week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a great card! It would look fab in other colors too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love pink! This is a really pretty card.

    ReplyDelete