5W5D, week 2, day 2

Hello, Tuesday already eh? I'm back with the second 5W5D project of the week, if you'd like to see the first card and and explanation of 5W5D you can take a peek here. 



The product I am focussing on this week is the cute and festive stamp set called "Giddy Gumdrops" from Papersmooches  and today I've made a not necessarily Christmas themed gift tag. 


As you can see I've used one of the sentiments and the lollipop image which are stamped onto a Papersmooches die cut stitched tag. I've paired the tag along with some Doodlebug paper, adhesive gems and some twine.  



Now I just need some sweets to fill the little bag....... hopefully I'll see you tomorrow and thank you very much to everyone who visits and leaves a comment, don't forget one lucky comment will win a £5 voucher for the Craft Mojo online shop.

Rebecca x x x

Challenge Inspiration:
Papersmooches Sparks- anything goes  

7 comments:

  1. Simply yummy Rebecca. Loving that paper clip treat to the gift tag.
    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely gift tag and I like the touch of bling.
    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an awesome gift bag! It looks elegant, and yet it still has a sense of fun and whimsy.

    Have a fabulous and crafty day!
    Amber
    Stampin On Stuff

    ReplyDelete