5W5D #4

Hello, it's Thursday that means day 4 of my 5W5D mini series, if you haven't got a clue what I'm on about here is a quick recap on Monday's post... The product I am focussing on this week is a lovely stamp set called "Cupcake Cutie" from MFT. 


So today I haven't made a card, instead I've made a little tag- go course I could put it onto a card but I quite like having a few tags "in stock" and especially generic ones like this that can work for anyone and any occasion. The technique I've used is very simple- it's just monochrome shading really but I think it works really well on the kraft card stock. 


Other supplies:

Finally, don't forget to leave a comment for a chance to win a £5 voucher, kindly donated by Sally from Craft Mojo, to spend in the Craft Mojo shop.

Well, thank your for visiting, I hope you will come back tomorrow and see my fifth and final project of the week using the Cupcake Cutie stamp set!

Rebecca x x x 

p.s. I'd love to know what you've thought of my little mini series and if you'd like to see another one next week!


Challenge inspiration:
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge- stamp it

7 comments:

  1. Simple and elegant, beautiful monochrome on Kraft CS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic technique Rebecca and love the neutral colours.
    Gorgeous tag.
    Sarah
    X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute tag. I love the non-traditional colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellent! I must catch up on the other days - where has this week gone??? Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the monochrome tag. I've enjoyed your mini series and would like to see another one next week.
    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the monochromatic look :) such a cute tag :) thank you for playing along with us at simon says stamp!

    ReplyDelete