5D5W final day

Pheweeee it;s Friday, whatta long week! My first week back has school has been a tough one but it's nearly the weekend now and it's also the last day of 5D5W using the Cupcake Cutie stamp set. If you haven't got a clue what I am talking about you can take a look at day 1, day 2, day 3 and day 4.


Other Supplies:

And here it is, card 5. For this project I decided to go back to the girl image from day 1 and simply watercolour her using some watercolour pencils. I've also added a little shadow underneath her to ground her. Really simply I've placed the watercolour card panel over some patterned paper and embellished the edge of the sentiment with a handout flower from the same piece of patterned paper. 

So there you have it, week 1 of 5W5D over! I really enjoyed stretching my creativity a little bit and making myself feel better for getting value for money from my crafty supplies. Did you enjoy seeing the different ways I used the same stamp set and more importantly would you like me to do it again next week?

Thanks for stopping by, and a special thanks for everyone who has commented throughout the week. Don't forget today is the last day to leave a comment and have a chance of winning the £5 gift voucher for the Craft Mojo online shop. I'll announce a winner of the weekend.

Rebecca x x x


Challenge Inspiration
AAA Cards- watercolour CAS
Daring Card makers- CAS

11 comments:

  1. Perfect colouring and layering and I amused how you used a single stamp set all 5 days!
    Very creative indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This one is gorgeous, and like seeing different ways to use same product. enjoy your week end. Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another stunning creation Rebecca. You've done brilliantly sticking to the one set this week - I'm going to have to give it a go. Sarah xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Rebecca, great cards all week, I apologise I haven't had a chance to comment on them all yet but this one is definitely my favourite. It is so pretty, I love the colours xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This really is a super cute image and beautifully water coloured too. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for a fun feature week! Love this little cutie of a card, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely and sweet with beautiful watercolor work. Thanks for playing with us at AAA Cards, Watercolor. Cheers, Victoria

    ReplyDelete
  8. A lovely watercolour card. I've enjoyed reading your series and seeing how you've used the stamp set. This card is my favourite - I love the papers and the colours you've used. Looking forward to seeing next week's series.
    Kath x

    ReplyDelete