Spreading good cheer with the first festive card of the year!

Morning, happy Friday and welcome to August! Today I have my very first Christmas card make of the year to share with you. I treated myself to a few festive Paper smooches and Doodlebug items so that I can get a head start on my christmas cards, I always say the summer hols are too early but if I don't do it now I'll never actually get enough made in time for December.



So here it is, a little less CAS than normal I guess but still quite clean I think- and yes I know pretty much every card I've made of late has featured a Doodlebug/Paper smooches combo, what can I say I love both the brands and they go together soooooo well. I promise that I will dig out some other supplies and leave the cute and colourful stuff to one side for a little while.


Supplies:
Stamps- Paper smooches- Giddy Gumdrops
Dies- Paper smooches stitched tag, MFT mini banner
Papers- Doodlebug- home for the holidays 6 x6 
Other- Distress glitter, Doodlebug sprinkles, Promarkers, Doodlebug twine, mini dots embossing folder, 3D foam, Memento black ink


Thanks for stopping by today, 

Rebecca 

Challenge/inspiration:
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge- anything goes 
Time out challenge- celebrations (Christmas)

8 comments:

  1. How sweet! I love the cute image and pretty papers. I think I'm on Christmas card #5 (well, it is August - LOL) but this isn't as good as it sounds because I am planning a charity Christmas card sale. Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. These ginger folks are SO cute! Love the texture on your tag too. Thank you so much for playing along with us in the Anything Goes Challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are so delightful, good for you getting started! Thank you so much for sharing with us at Tag You're It!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable! Super sweet take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have good cheer looking at this card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh this is adorable! Love the sweet little gingerbread man. Thanks so much for taking Time Out with us!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is just so adorable! And you're so good to get on those Christmas cards! Love those little gingerbread kids :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so adorable! I love those gingerbread people! Thanks for taking the Time Out to play with us!

    ReplyDelete