Paper Smooches Love

Hi, really late post from me today- I spent most of the day working on a little non-card project that I'll share with you on Monday but for now I'll show you a card I made that was in fact inspired by my other card crafting project.


I've used different coloured wooden veneers to make a fake marquetry tag. I die cut the Paper Smooches stitched tag and then cut out the "love" sentiment, I cut the sentiment a second time from a dark veneer and pieced them back together again. To create the back ground I used the Paper Smooches reflections stamp set which is stamped in Distress ink, softened a little with a water brush and then embellished with gold Wink of Stella and sequins. Oh I also added clear Wink of stella to the love sentiment. 


I really adore how this card has turned out, it's very vintage and autumnal. Thanks for stopping by today, 

Rebecca x x x

Challenge inspiration:
Paper Smooches Sparks challenge- anything goes


Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge- make it sparkle

2 comments:

  1. What a stunning design, Rebecca! You have such a wonderful eye for design. Just look how you placed that tag and you have just the right amount and kind of embellies behind it! Thank you for coming by and commenting on TCBH! I appreciate it and I'll be back on Monday. Have a great weekend! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Rebecca, so elegant and pretty, love it :)
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    hugs
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete