Little Monster!

Morning, I got up early(ish) today and decided to play along with Less Is more only a few hours after the new challenge has been published- something I haven't done for ages! This week we have a lovely colour palette to being inspired by and as its Sarah's birthday today I decided to make a birthday card too. I hope the ladies will be proud of me as I've made a one layer card voluntarily!




Supplies:
Other- Promarkers, Gems, Clear Wink of stella pen 


Thanks for stopping by today!

Rebecca x



11 comments:

  1. I LOVE this! So cute :) Well done on the one layer, I'm starting to find them a lot easier than I used to x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a cute entry for the LIM colour challenge

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful clean lines Rebecca !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these stamps and they look great in these colours... fab card :o) Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super stylish one layer card Rebecca!
    Thanks so much for joining LIM this week
    Anne
    Less is More Designer

    ReplyDelete
  6. One layer when not specifically called for is most impressive Rebecca.
    This is terrific fun!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  7. So love these fun yet cute images Rebecca
    Gorgeous use of the colours and a classy card too.
    Thanks so much for sharing and taking part.
    Sarah xx
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a fabulous CAS card, such an adorable image.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete