I look up to you- a bit of water colouring

Hi, sorry for taking a few days off blogging- I've been away on two mini holidays, one to Leeds with a uni friend and the second to Manchester with hubby! Needless to say I've eaten well and spent too much money. BUT i only purchased a couple of crafty things, one of which was some watercolour paper from Fred Aldous in Manchester. So I decided to have a little play with my paint when I got home and this is what I made.....




Made from some adorable Papersmooches fellas, I think this watercolour creation tuned out quite well and it's ideal for the current challenge at Paper smooches sparks (anything goes) and Less is more- animal.

Thanks for stopping by today and I'll hopefully see you tomorrow with a Craft Mojo DT card!

Rebecca x





Paper Smooches

8 comments:

  1. Super cute Rebecca and great watercolouring.
    Thanks for taking part at Less is More
    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab and cute card !! Great subject matter !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card Rebecca! It really brought a smile to my face!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is adorable, Rebecca! Those PS critters are the BEST!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  5. So adorable! I ended up using the giraffe too! Lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card! Love your background!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww how cute Rebecca!
    Thank you for joining this week's Less is More Challenge, animals.
    Anne
    LIM Designer

    ReplyDelete